What do we do to your information?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address in order to provide the best service possible.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, discounts, and other updates. You may send us an email through email@example.com to unsubscribe.
- Text Notification: With your permission, we may send you text message or whatsapp message to get further details of your order. This is to ease communication for bulk orders. We will NOT send a marketing message via text message.
How long will my personal information be kept for?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary tor the purposes set out in this policy. Please note that different retention periods apply tor different types of data. Once data reaches its disposal date it will be deleted from our systems, physically destroyed or put beyond use it not permanently deleted.
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.